Top Expert
1 queensoft 45450
2 djbrain 31595
3 subofferul 5150
4 robica 4270
5 ylyutza 660
  Top Statistics
Subscribed users 3923
Questions 5380
Answers 17844
Number in the image
(to avoid spam):
Numar random
Insert a message
email admin:
View question
bullet traveling without passport de Sadds
Hello. In 2 months will organize a trip to Hungary and Hungary is in the EU as it can go just with ID card. I am interested if I can pass unaccompanied (no parents). I am 16.
Question date:
(0.00 - 0 votes)
To check the option of notification in email in case of adding comments to this question you need to be logged in.
If you don't have an account, click Here
Comment of:
23-01-2013 13:35:06
Romanian citizens under the age of 18 years can not travel abroad unaccompanied. Minor children can leave the country if they meet one of the following conditions:
-are accompanied by both parents;
-be accompanied by a parent in his possession, as appropriate, one of the following documents:
- statement the other parent, notarized statement the notary, proving the consent on the holiday.
- Death certificate of the other parent
- final judgment of custody etc.
-are accompanied by an adult owned personal criminal record certificate and certified statement from both parents which shows their agreement on the holiday.

So, you must have these documents to parents:
- criminal record in your name - certified statement from both parents which shows their agreement on the holiday - are the notary 
* CommentVotes: 0 Vote
Sponsored link
Answer / comment
Add a comment / answer:
New user Registered user

Easy Stereogram Builder - Free Online Stereogram Wizard

Web resources

Add your link here